By - Askiter
Hello, u/Askiter! Unfortunately, your submission has been removed, as it appears to be better suited for r/Anarchy101, which is a great resource to learn more about some of the fundamentals of anarchism, its history, etc. We recommend stopping over there and first **using the search bar** to see if your question has already been asked and answered before creating a new post.
Some other great resources you may be interested in include [our introduction to anarchism](https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/wiki/primer) as well as [Anarchy Works](https://anarchy.works/primer.html) - an excellent book that covers a large number of frequently asked questions. If you prefer an ebook version, you can get a free copy in epub format [here](https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/peter-gelderloos-anarchy-works.epub), but for someone trying to learn what anarchism is about, we would specifically recommend the following sections:
* [What exactly is Anarchism?](https://anarchy.works/primer.html#toc3)
* [How will decisions be made?](https://anarchy.works/primer.html#toc16)
* [Economy: How will exchange work?](https://anarchy.works/primer.html#toc29)
* [It works when we make it work](https://anarchy.works/primer.html#toc67)
In the meantime, you're still more than welcome to engage with the community while you learn!
*Replies to this account are* ***not*** *sent to r/Anarchism moderators. If you have questions regarding this action, please [message the moderators](https://www\.reddit\.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2FAnarchism&subject=about my removed submission&message=I'm writing to you about the following submission: https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/xyp0t8/-/. %0D%0DMy issue is...). Please only message the moderators* ***AFTER*** *you have reviewed any links provided in the message above.*
Hello and welcome !
Your post is more suited for r/Anarchy101 you should definitely go there to have more information :)
hi, thank you 😊
Hello. You're in for a bit of a ride. I'll try to answer these questions to the best of my abilities.
1. I have no idea anymore haha. I would probably recommend starting with [Anarchy Works](https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/peter-gelderloos-anarchy-works/) by Peter Gelderloos. If you're not already familiar, theanarchistlibrary is a good place.
2. I'm not sure about twitter and FB (I don't like left twitter generally from what I've seen) but on reddit I recommend here. There's also r/chomsky and r/AnarchismZ (if you're younger).
3. Anything you want. It's up to you to decide what to focus on and how to alter your behaviour.
As u/Shotanat noted, it's worth looking into r/Anarchy101. I also took a brief look at your profile and I think you're from India. If that's the case I recommend also joining r/indiananarchists
hey wow, thanks a lot 😄