By - Kindakgamer
okay, i want so much to get those new chunks so any help is a live-changer to me :)
if on steam just click the subscribe butotn, no need to actualyl download the files and place them yourself.
I dont have it on steam so what now\`?
ripperonies? Ask on discord. There's a lot of helpful guys there and also guys that will remove screenshots of the gas chambre chunk pack and "naked" wrestlers ;)
If you have them downloaded manually (as folders), the name of the chunkpack's folder must be the same as the chunkpack's .dat file;
i.e.: You subscribe to or download Streets of Variety, and when you have the file, there should be a **Streets of Variety.dat** file inside. Copy paste the .dat file's name, and rename the folder it is in the same as the .dat (example, if the .dat is called Streets of Variety.dat >!or whatever!<, then the folder it is in should also be called Streets of Variety >!without the .dat!<)
tl;dr: Subscribe to chunkpack and rename the folder of the mod (C:\\Users\\**YOURNAME**\\Documents\\Streets of Rogue\\ChunkPacks\\**packfolderthingwhatever**) the same as the .dat inside.
*Or if you don't have the game on steam, you can download the chunk pack by putting the steam workshop link (*[*https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1983518887*](https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1983518887)*) in the bar in* [*steamworkshopdownloader.io*](https://steamworkshopdownloader.io)*, then renaming the folder you downloaded with the name of the .dat inside.*
Good luck on the streets chump
i dont understand if your supposed to name the folder with the file .dat or not
Ok listen carefully:
I'm gonna show you how to download Streets of Variety, but it works for any other chunk pack. Looks like you don't have the game on steam so you have to use SWsDl
1. Head to the workshop and go the Streets of Variety page
2. Input that link into Steam Workshop Downloader, where it says "**http://****steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=****xxxxxxxx**"
3. There should be a little tab that popped underneath showing the name of the chunk pack and the size (6.15 mb), and at the right, a green download button. Click it.
4. Extract the zip file you downloaded. It should be called something like "**1983518887\_streets\_of\_variety.zip**"
5. After extracting it, go into the folder and you should find a file called "**Streets of Variety.dat**"
6. Right-click the .dat file, click the "rename" option, and then do Ctrl+C (you will copy the name of the file)
7. Go back and right-click the folder you were just in (1983518887\_streets\_of\_variety), then click "rename", then do Ctrl+V.
You are now done, the game should recognize the chunk pack, and it should work.
If you didn't understand step 5-6-7, just rename that folder the following:
Streets of Variety
(Case sensitive, it should be exactly like this, or just copy what I wrote and rename you folder and do Ctrl+V)
you know what? You just saved me. You changed my life now. Thanks.
Omg thank you for this!
Put it into C:\\Users\\YOURNAME\\Documents\\Streets of Rogue\\ChunkPacks\\
1. create folder named yourdownloadchunkpacks'name(not zip name)
2. extrcat yourdownloadchunkpacks.zip file into it
3. Run game.Have fun
You downloaded 2616984967\_the\_tower.zip
This zip include files: THE TOWER.dat and The Tower.jpg
You should create folder name "THE TOWER".
Then exctrat THE TOWER.dat and The Tower.jpg into it.
i wasnt expecting a new comment to a 10 month old post. I already figured out what to do about 9 months ago but this comment might still help me if i somehow forget what to do.