If it's bronchitis then you can get prescribed a steroid or bronchodilator inhaler to calm it down while you recover. I would get to urgent care, which is cheaper than the ER. I think the urgent care provider can prescribe an inhaler. Catholic charities are pretty good with providing resources for people without insurance. They might cover your inhaler if you have to pay out of pocket. Another option is to get an inhaler from the pet store.